CSR will provide excellent customer service as required to maintain and increase existing business. The position requires handling customer requests in a timely, professional and positive manner. Candidate will be able to transcribe optical prescription orders and respond accurately and efficiently to all inquires including product availability, pricing, warranties and promotions.
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Optical experience and/or ABO certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to successfully operate within laboratory management software and internet
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Prepares product for delivery and ships via appropriate carrier in a timely manner
- Answers all incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
- Responds and investigates all customer inquires timely and accurately.
- Utilizes laboratory software to identify, research and resolve customer issues.
- Transfers customer’s calls to appropriate staff when necessary.
- Act as a liaison between customer and sales manager and lab management and communicates customer issues and concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Able to accurately receive optical prescriptions via phone and initiate orders for production.
- Receives in frames into processing and routes jobs appropriately.
- Monitors customer orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Contacts customers to follow-up on account issues or product delays.
- Provides accurate product information and is able to recommend alternative product if needed.
- Organizes and maintains invoice files and shipping records.
Surgery Partners - 13 months ago
So, you passed on that extended warranty? Well, don't come crying to Warrantech when your computer goes on the fritz. Warrantech...