Skills for Success:
- College degree preferred, although skill and experience will be considered in lieu of college degree.
- 1 or more years' customer service experience in relevant or related profession.
- Ability to listen, appreciate and understand urgency and deliver immediate resolution in an effective and professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer navigation and Web proficiency (candidates selected for interviews will be tested as a requirement).
- Ability to type 30+ WPM with high accuracy (candidates selected for interviews will be tested as a requirement).
- This position offers an entry level wage. The full-time positions offer comprehensive benefits.
- Ability to work schedules within the center's 24/7 hours of operation. (Note: We are currently seeking full-time agents for a variety of shifts involving afternoons, late nights and weekends. Select overnight shifts available, too.)
Morley has multiple part- and full-time career positions available on its Saginaw campus to support a new contact center project for an international Fortune 500 company. Paid training will commence in the coming weeks. Agents will support incoming phone calls from customers requiring immediate assistance.