Skills for Success:
- College degree preferred, although skill and experience will be considered in lieu of college degree.
- 1 or more years' customer service experience in relevant or related profession.
- Ability to listen, appreciate and understand urgency and deliver immediate resolution in an effective and professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer navigation and Web proficiency (candidates selected for interviews will be tested as a requirement).
- Ability to type 30+ WPM with high accuracy (candidates selected for interviews will be tested as a requirement).
- This position offers an entry level wage. The full-time positions offer comprehensive benefits.
- Ability to work schedules within the center's 24/7 hours of operation. (Note: We are currently seeking full-time agents for a variety of shifts involving afternoons, late nights and weekends. Select overnight shifts available, too.)
Morley has multiple part- and full-time career positions available on its Saginaw campus to support a new contact center project for an international Fortune 500 company. Paid training will commence in the coming weeks. Agents will support incoming phone calls from customers requiring immediate assistance.
Morley Companies, Inc. - 16 months ago