Position is located at the Headquarters of Firestone Building Products, LLC in Indianapolis, Indiana. Firestone Building Products (FSBP) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of commercial/industrial roofing systems.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Account management for select territories up to 5 separate sales channels
- Domestic Building Products, Metal Products, Specialty Products and/or Export.
- Working closely with logistics, transportation, and financial services in order to coordinate order process flow from entry to delivery.
- Assisting sales management with market price control.
- Extensive interaction with the sales organization, customers/sales reps, manufacturing facilities and distribution centers.
- Claims management which includes: research, approval/denial, and processing claims and/or deductions.
- Management of service concerns/complaints through a formal web based system. Responsibilities include ensuring the correct root cause, corrective, and preventative action has been identified and resolved.
We are offering competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including 401(k) and annual bonus opportunity. A drug test is required as part of pre-employment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
High school diploma and 3 years customer service experience required
A bachelors degree is preferred
The successful candidate for this position must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Problem solving abilities
- Enjoy a fast paced, challenging environment
- Strong typing/word processing skills
- Experience using Microsoft word, Excel, and Power Point
- Positive attitude.
- 2 years ago - save job
The marks that Bridgestone Americas leave have everything to do with tires. The US subsidiary of Japan's Bridgestone, Bridgestone...