A wholesale distributor is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team in expanding the business into new territories and to assist in maintaining our current customer base. The successful candidate will render a variety of services to our customers by applying knowledge of our organization, our products and our people. Our future employee will pride themselves on their professionalism and should be outgoing, enthusiastic, personable, well organized and have strong, long-term commitment to our dynamic team! The perfect candidate will also have these attributes; politeness, confidence, patience, a great listener and a history of problem solving skills. Also, the ability to multitask and the ability to work with different personalities.
** Those with web design skills along with these other requirements and/or a history in a sales role will be highly considered!!
· Responsible for processing customers’ orders.
· Troubleshoot and resolve customer requests, questions or complaints by using best resource method to solve in a timely manner.
· Serve as a liaison between customer and company departments to ensure customer quality satisfaction.
· Solicit sales of new or additional products.
· Provide pricing and delivery information to our customers as needed.
· Assist team with the setup of new accounts, maintain records, prepare reports, complete special assignments and related clerical duties.
· Work closely with our outside sales representatives to build and maintain relationships with customers by assisting with orders, pricing, terms, new leads and problem solving.
· High School diploma or GED.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Properly function under stressful situations.
· History working in multitasking environments.
· Long-term commitment to a company.
For further information and consideration on this great career opportunity apply online under Careers-Controller (Client Opening) at: www.rehmann.com/careers
Rehmann - 23 months ago
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...