The major objective of the position is to coordinate and guide the efforts of Sales, Marketing, Scheduling, Production, Logistics, Warehouse, Procurement and Quality Assurance staffs with internal and external customer requirements to insure customer expectations and deliveries are met. The Supply Chain Specialist s erves as a single point of contact for the business unit and 3 rd party customers as needed from quotation to invoicing. They p roactively update the Business Units on the status of their orders. This position supports, utilizes and maintains the related ERP systems, data and processes. They support the organization with reports and data for forecasting, purchasing, customer requirements and performance metrics.
Working relationships and continuous interactions with Customers, the Global Distribution Center, Planning, Procurement, Warehouse, TMF, and Logistics staff and processes are paramount. Relationships with all other GDC staff & service provider organizations including 3rd party logistics and 3rd party Buyers are also important. Assists accounting staff to insure prompt invoicing and receipt of payment. This position provides procedural and policy guidance.
Reports to: Director, Global Supply Chain
Supervises: Directly - None
Indirectly - None
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
Bachelors or Associate Degree with significant relevant experience preferred.
APICS Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) or equivalent professional designation preferred.
Strong communication and collaboration skills
Computer skills including spreadsheet use and ERP systems
High level of attention to detail, procedure and documentation
Spanish Language skills preferred.
5+ years of customer service and sales coordination experience in manufacturing with emphasis on computer and software usage.
Customer oriented attitude to meet or exceed expectation
Major account and 6-figure transaction responsibility
Ability to manage multiple priorities
Excellent coordination, organizational, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
Prepare Commercial Invoices.
- Objective: To coordinate and guide the efforts of Sales, Marketing, Scheduling, Production, Logistics, Warehouse, Procurement and Quality Assurance staffs with internal and external customer requirements to insure customer expectations and deliveries are met.
- Objective: Insures that all internal and external customer requirements are captured, recorded and appropriately transmitted to the extended supply chain.
- Objective: Serve as a single point of contact for the business unit and 3 rd party customers as needed from quotation to invoicing. Proactively update the Business Units and 3 rd party customers on the status and execution of their orders.
- Utilizes an understanding of business plans, processes and customer requirements to commit inventory, procurement, and production resources to fulfill sales orders in a way that achieves order fulfillment priorities and consolidates shipping and handling. This materially affects internal and external customer satisfaction as well as supply chain operating costs.
- Facilitates communication between manufacturing, procurement staff, major vendors and the internal and external customers.
- Take proactive and independent action to avoid or promptly resolve issues.
- Provide policy and practice guidance and instruction.
- Must become proficient in applying independent creative thinking for these purposes. Must be able to take initiative to identify and resolve critical situations collaboratively.
Assist accounting staff to insure prompt invoicing and receipt of payment.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for relevant GDC activities and interfaces.
- Maintain and provide reports and data for forecasting, purchasing, customer requirements and performance metrics.
If you would like to join a team of global
leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based
solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in
confidence using the online application form, before
We conduct post offer drug/alcohol testing and have a zero tolerance policy. All
applicants are thanked in advance, but only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Tesco is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. F/M/D/V
Tesco Corporation - 17 months ago
Tesco, the world's fourth-largest grocery retailer and the UK's biggest retailer, runs over 5,000 stores in the UK. Its operations are...