MTM is the true pioneer in the transportation management industry and continues to grow even in these troubled economic times. Our company manages transportation programs for state and county governments, as well as health plans. We solve quality and cost issues while providing improved access to non-emergency health care for the elderly and underserved. We do not own vehicles but instead contract with local transportation providers.
As an employer, MTM offers excellent benefits and career advancement opportunities. We operate five customer service centers in Missouri, Minnesota, Texas, Washington DC and Virginia and manage associated quality assurance measures. Some of the advantages for Customer Service Representatives at MTM include:
· Rapid career progression opportunities rewarding high performers (CSR I, CSR II and CSR III)
· Fixed schedules based upon seniority allowing work/life balance
· Focus groups continually improving processes and promoting best practices
· Weekend/overnight pay differentials for sites open 24x7
If you are looking for a growing, positive and professional work environment where your talents and accomplishments will be recognized and rewarded, complete an application on our corporate website today!
Employment opportunities at MTM may be available in other locations. Search our corporate website for available openings as not all positions may be posted online.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) handles incoming calls received via an automated call distribution (ACD) system regarding scheduling of transportation and all other details of customer trips. The CSR is the front line representative of Medical Transportation Management (MTM). Maintaining confidentiality and all other aspects of HIPAA compliance are essential in this job. The CSR handles customer questions, complaints and inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
Overall, the CSR is expected to provide outstanding service to our internal and external customers and strive to resolve member and transportation provider needs on the first call. The CSR provides outstanding service while also achieving operating performance ratings of meeting or exceeding call center production standards for their career level. CSR responsibilities include the following:
· Manages/answer calls in a personal, systematic and organized manner following department guidelines and utilizing proper use of terminology. Route calls internally using appropriate call center guidelines.
· Actively listens and probes callers in a professional and timely manner to determine purpose of the calls. Researches and articulately communicates information to callers while maintaining confidentiality.
· Comprehensively assembles and enters member and provider information into the appropriate system to initiate the requested transportation services. Performs necessary follow-up tasks to ensure member or provider’s needs are completely met.
· Assume full responsibility for self-development and career progression.
· Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of, and adhere to, established CSC Protocols and Procedures and MTM’s Transportation Provider Network.
· Proactively seek and participate in ongoing training (formal and informal) in all aspects of the Customer Service Representative role. Remain responsible for updating self on ever changing information to ensure accuracy when dealing with members and providers.
· Demonstrate flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedule in order to aid Customer Service Center in better serving its members and help MTM achieve its business and operational goals.
· 6 months recent customer service and/or sales experience
· Typing speed of 30 WPM or greater
· Knowledge of, or ability to learn, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
· Exemplary communication and phone skills
· Ability to relate to a diversity of customers and requests
· Ability to identify with customer needs and circumstances
MTM - 19 months ago
MTM is a medical and transportation management company whose mission is to partner with clients in developing innovative...