Primary responsibilities include building accounts, selling loan products, collecting delinquent accounts, processing loan applications, and generally assisting the Branch Manager with the daily operation of the Branch. You will interact with every customer and help provide an overall positive customer experience. This position requires extensive interaction with customers, office management skills, and compliance and reporting duties.|
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Confer with customers face to face and over the phone to provide information about their account
- Educating customers on company collection practices
- Keep record of customer interactions and transactions by documenting them in the system
- Arrange for payment or establish promises to pay, based on customers' financial situations and company guidelines
- Cultivating an environment where customers want to return and refer others
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Trace delinquent customers to new addresses by inquiring at post offices, telephone companies, credit bureaus, and any other resources
- Promoting the importance of making timely payments
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as assigned by Branch Manager
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Computer proficient
- Professional appearance and presentation skills
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Customer Service—Must be able manage difficult or emotional situations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in the Consumer Finance business or similar industry
- Demonstrated ability to collect delinquent accounts from customers
- Demonstrated ability to provide friendly customer service to all borrowers, sell additional loan products, and grow the branch loan volume
- Pass a Drug Screen
- Pass a background check
Regional Finance is a division of regional Management Corporation, the rapidly expanding consumer finance company with home offices in Greenville, SC. With a stable, twenty-five year track record of growth and 207 branch offices, Regional offers solid opportunities for career minded candidates.
We're a growth company focused on neighborhood service, and long term customer relationships. Hardworking, positive and committed employees are the strength of Regional. While others may be cutting back, Regional Management Corp. continues to chart a leadership position in the consumer finance business. Our continued growth means career development opoortunities for you!
Regional offers a competitive salary with a full benefit package, training, and advancement opoortunities including:
Regional Management Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential.
- Choice of comprehensive health care plans and dental
- Paid Vacations
- 401(k) Plan with liberal Company matching
- Closed and Paid on major holidays
- Family Friendly Schedules
Regional Management Corp. is a diversified specialty consumer finance company providing a broad array of loan products primarily to...