Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Job Number: 012016) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
Working under direct supervision, responds to high volume telephone, inquiries about the company’s products or services following standard scripts and procedures. Ensures customers receive efficient and courteous service.
- Resolves routine, general questions and problems submitted by customers via phone with limited variety following established guidelines and standard scripts and procedures. Utilizes all available information to choose the best solution and resolve customer concerns. Directs complex questions and problems to more senior staff level.
- Uses a computer application to log and track inquiries, as well as check the status of items that require follow-up or involvement of other parties. Documents customer interactions, record details, complaints, comments and actions taken.
- Coordinates with other function areas as necessary. Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contacts customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of investigation results and planned adjustments.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least one year of customer service experience.
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute (tested)
- Well versed in Microsoft Windows programming (tested)
- Must have flexibility in work schedule; to include day, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to set at a desk for long periods of time
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- At least one year of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Retail or Health care experience
Walgreens - 20 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...