Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Job Number: 013185) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
- Provide customers with courteous, friendly, accurate and efficient service via the telephone, ensuring that inquiries are handled to the satisfaction of the customer and be able to meet department’s performance standards and goals to include: quality, productivity and teamwork.
- Resolves prescription benefit plan and mail order inquiries.
- Resolves issues and documents concerns for retail store customers.
- Resolves issues and communicates concerns to Home Care facilities after hours.
- Provides directory assistance to pharmacies and customers.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- High School Diploma / GED and at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Keyboarding skills basic level (for example: operate by touch the letter, number, and symbol keys with minimal errors).
- Basic level PC skills (for example: start up and shut down computer, use mouse to point and click, start and close programs, switch between programs, save files, print documents and/or access information on-line).
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Experience working in a customer service call-center.
- Fluency in Spanish.
Walgreens - 17 months ago
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...