Technical Customer Service Representative
Harmony has an immediate need for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in either our Reston, VA or Essex Junction, VT location. Hard working, organized, and previous CSR experience will be keys to success with Harmony's customer care organization. In this role, the Harmony CSR will be responsible for ensuring Harmony's customers receive the care, training, and support they need to effectively utilize a wide-range of Harmony products. The CSR will be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and customer requests that will include gathering information, setting expectations, and working with other internal departments to ultimately resolve each issue to the customer's satisfaction. Additionally, the CSR will be expected to fully document each customer interaction within the ticketing system and will route, maintain, and track outstanding support requests and provide thorough follow-up. The CSR will be held accountable for the successful resolution of all customer requests.
- Answer incoming calls accurately, efficiently, and within service levels
- Listen and respond appropriately to customer inquiries
- Comprehensive documentation for every customer interaction within the company ticketing system
- Excellent attendance is critical to the success of supporting our products and overall business
- Use active listening, probing, play-back, and style-matching skills to evaluate the customer's needs
- Perform comprehensive troubleshooting on customer issues including data collection, issue recreation, reviewing documentation or asking internal subject matter experts
- Focus on providing the customer continuous status updates throughout the remediation process
- Educates the customers on features, benefits, and use of all company products and services
- Ensures quality service through accuracy and the commitment to first-contact resolution
- Represent Harmony in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Demonstrate courtesy and patience in customer relations
- Perform additional duties such as special projects, customer outreach campaigns, participate in customer user groups, etc. as assigned
- Keep management informed of problems/concerns that could potentially diminish service effectiveness
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
This is shift based work so flexibility to adjust work schedule between 8:00am- 9:00pm on an infrequent basis is required.
- Experience in a customer service or call center position, handling inbound telephone calls and direct customer interaction
- Bachelor Degree strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammar and voice quality
- Customer service knowledge with problem resolution skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Strong technical aptitude with preference given to those with strong Microsoft Windows and SQL Server Database skills
- Ability to work under pressure accomplishing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Willingness to follow departmental policy and procedures
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, with some holidays and overtime required
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and a high level of integrity and ethics
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Please send resumes to email@example.com .
Harmony provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. HarmonyIS is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent on results of a criminal background investigation. Harmony uses e-Verify to confirm work status.
Based in Reston, VA, Harmony Information Systems, Inc. (HarmonyIS) provides the Human Services industry with the best in both products and...