Customer Service Representative
Provide customer support for our FEDAC AP practice supporting AOC Solutions’ EnCompass A/P Platform. Contact vendors of multiple clients to explain and support a new Accounts Payable payment method originating from the clients banking institutions associated with EnCompass.
Essential Job Functions
· Make outgoing calls and follow-up calls to vendors
· Update/maintain bank records
· Provide notation on all calls
· Follow-up with vendors
· Provide necessary paperwork to vendors interested in signing up for EnCompass A/P
· Accept incoming calls from vendors with questions and follow-ups
· Complete procedures as you provide quality customer service in a professional and courteous manner
Non-essential Job Functions
· Organizational support and some support for required mailings
· Other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Complete credit and background checks are done for all candidates
· Some customer service or sales experience
· Knowledge and experience with Windows, MS Office and Internet
· Quality phone skills and etiquette along with good verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and documentation skills.
· Office environment experience helpful
· Learning skills
· Problem analysis
· Planning and organizing
· Attention to detail
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
AOC Solutions - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1996, the AOC mission - to aggressively solve the business and technological challenges of our clients – is the core of our...