Join us in this legitimate full time, seasonal, home based position working for ACTIVE Network. ACTIVE Network powers the world's activities and connects people with the things they love, want, and need to do. Our full time, seasonal needs are expected to run through early September with a chance for future regular (12 month per year) part-time status.
We are hiring employees to handle a specific assignment (referred to as "membership support project") in which you will receive phone calls from customers needing information and/or billing updates on their personal membership plan. You will generally be scheduled 32-40 hours per week during our business operating hours of Monday - Friday 10am - 8pm ET. Our mandatory paid training program (April 29 - May 3) will provide you with all the skills needed to be successful in this position. You will receive continual support from our supervisory staff, Information Technology (IT), Training, and Human Resources groups.
You will be provided a company computer ("thin client") and headset - equipment and shipping costs paid by ACTIVE Network.
Be part of the latest trend in call center work by accepting incoming calls and providing customer service assistance! There are no out-bound calling or sales/commission requirements!
To be considered for this opportunity, you must apply by April 15.
RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Listen to customers' needs, find and enter information in a quick and efficient manner through the use of a headset while using ACTIVE Network's technology; maintain control of customer conversations in a calm, professional, and polite manner; maintain ethical and positive disposition in interacting with customers, co-workers, and supervisory staff; ability to cross train in and work on different in-bound customer service programs.
• Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
This position pays $8.00 per hour with a $250 incentive at the membership support project's end (if employed at time of project's end and overall work performance is satisfactory including Organizational policy adherence). Our membership support project is expected to continue through July. At the end of this project, incumbents will likely be provided opportunity to cross train into a work at home camping reservation assignment.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively communicate remotely with your support groups by phone, email and instant messaging (IM); must be able to communicate well with all personality types including customers needing special care; ability to calmly handle high call volume in this fast paced position.
• Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email. Must have an overall comfort level with computer usage.
• Must be organized, self motivated, and have a distraction/noise free environment someplace in their home location (such as a private office).
• Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm with strong accuracy.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS (please test these capabilities prior to applying - please don’t apply if you don’t have these requirements):
•Standard, PTOS/Analog landline ONLY home phone service. We are unable to accept any cable or VoIP providers. Brighthouse is not an accepted provider at this time.
•High Speed internet connection (Cable, DSL, NO Satellite). Brighthouse is not an accepted provider at this time.
•Minimum internet speed as a minimum of 3 MB or higher download speed and minimum of 512 KB upload speed.
•Able to be connected directly to the vendor’s router by Ethernet cable, No wireless.
•Have a monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 x 768 (no all-in-one or laptop monitors)
•Must have capability to maintain these requirements and have a source to repair your equipment if a non-ACTIVE Network technical problem arises.
Some customer service experience of any type required; work from home experience preferred.
The Active Network, Inc - 8 months ago