Job Id: 173685
Nearest Major Market: OH - Dayton
Motion Industries' salespeople provide the highest levels of technical support in the industry. Our Customer Service Representatives (Inside Sales) professionally represent the Company to our Customers with the knowledge and skills to provide them the product or service they need.
- STRONG customer service and communication skills
- General knowledge of cutting tools helpful
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experienced preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Outlook and Excel
- Knowledge of supply chain systems helpful
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record.
- Respond to customer inquiries, provide quotes and take customer orders
- Order and source products
- Negotiate sale and purchase prices
- Proactively generate sales and promote Company products
- Expedite backorders
- Assist with pulling inventory and preparing shipments
- Assist with customer returns
- Interact with customers and suppliers to obtain and fill orders correctly
- Troubleshoot customer concerns.
Motion Industries (a subsidiary of Genuine Parts Company) serves the industrial marketplace with MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation) replacement parts and services through a network of 500 locations across North America, Canada and Mexico. Customers have access to over 4.1 million parts from Motion's extensive line of authorized brands in Bearings, Mechanical Power Transmission, Electrical and Industrial Automation, Hydraulic and Industrial Hose, Hydraulic and Pneumatic Components, Industrial Supplies, and Material Handling.
Beyond parts, Motion Industries provides hands-on-services that are critical to the smooth operation of our customers' facilities. We are at the forefront of e-business and technology in our industry and we have our own training institute.
As an industry leader, Motion focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make Motion Industries one of the most valued industrial distributors around.
Motion Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/H.
Genuine Parts Company
- 3 years ago - save job
Power transmission products may not be on anyone's Christmas list, but Santa's workshop couldn't groove without the parts that Motion...