PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Team work is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and an ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls via an Auto Dialer or manual calling to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Perform investigative activities to determine the whereabouts of customers through database searches and system records.
- Receive, research, and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Review, process and/or respond to customer correspondence and requests.
- Review, process and verify account information and account balances.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- The ability to negotiate with customers.
- Conduct every call according to the call model.
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the true reason for delinquency to aid on one call resolution.
- Use basic business math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Proficient with MS Word.
- Demonstrate strong follow up abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience; preferably in a call center environment.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) strongly desired.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift five days per week either Monday-Friday or Thursday – Monday, one 10-hour shift during the week, and 2-3 weekend days per month, in addition to a mandatory 12-hour shift on the last business day of the month. Should the last business day of the month fall on a weekend, the mandatory 12-hour shift will be worked on the last Friday of the month. Other mandatory shifts will be scheduled for the remaining days of the month that fall on a weekend. These shifts may include an eight (8) hour shift on Saturday and a four (4) hour shift on Sunday. Failure to report to work for any of the mandatory shifts may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions.
Cashcall - 14 months ago