As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide exceptional customer service and support to our customer base, Sales Representatives, and consumers. Within a performance driven environment you will support a variety of service programs designed to put the customer first.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Receive high volume of incoming phone calls and respond to inquiries in a manner which meets high quality, productivity and other performance standard in accordance with company requirements and customer needs
Provide information regarding products and services, billing, repair, collections and respond to other types of inquiries
Respond to customer complaints in a professional manner; attempt to resolve complaints successfully in accordance with established guidelines. Inform supervision/management of all unresolved complaints
Attempt to troubleshoot customers' problems
Document customer transactions accurately in Oracle
Make outbound calls as applicable to follow up with customers requesting call backs on escalated issues.
Provide order processing data entry for requests from customers to place and manager orders, provide pricing and delivery information, and additional requests, by phone, fax, email, and EDI transactions.
Perform proactive follow up with other Customer Support Team members to ensure efficient resolution to customer requests through collaboration and effective teamwork.
Utilize order-processing reporting system to ensure all orders are completed successfully through order fulfillment process.
Ensure pricing approval process is supported and works in compliance to Customer Service policies and procedures.
Provide support for special projects as needed.
ResMed Sleep & Ventilation Program (RSVP) : – handle Sleep lab customers in US and Canada
- Product knowledge for devices sold to Sleep Labs
- Enter mask orders ensuring that approved purchase limits are not exceeded
- Review contracts for rentals
- Liaison with Technical Support to schedule installations at Sleep Lab site
- Process customer RMA’s
- Enter contracts for quarterly billing
To perform this job well, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty successfully. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fluency in English and French
- 1-2 years sales experience highly preferred
- 1-2 years heavy phone volume experience in a customer service/call center capacity highly preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent database skills, including the ability to enter customer information/orders accurately and navigate through multiple screens
- Must demonstrate strong oral communication skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Possess a customer-centric commitment to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Demonstrate exceptional problem solving and organizational skills.
- Display energetic, self-motivated and quick thinking with positive attitude.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); some college preferred and two (2) years or more customer service experience either by phone or in person is required.
Breathe easy, because you won't lose any sleep while using ResMed's products. ResMed develops, makes, and distributes medical...