Susquehanna has an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Representative (Teller). In this role, you will be expected to provide superior and uncompromising customer service by building enduring relationships, communicating, referring and selling products to meet customer needs while maintaining efficient and accurate transaction processing. You will handle numerous duties, often simultaneously, while maintaining conscientious attention to detail and security, and projecting a positive, friendly and professional demeanor.
Top candidates will possess the following:
At Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team-oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive.
- Up to 18 months of banking, retail, customer service and/or cash handling experience
- A High School Degree, GED or equivalent
- Excellent communication, customer service and sales skills
- Ability to work in a professional, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and Saturdays.
- Ability to reach destinations within the Bank's footprint at all times is required for special occasions, such as company meetings, training, etc.
- May be required to obtain and properly maintain a National Mortgage Licensing Registration (NMLS #) in order to take applications for loans that are secured by residential real estate
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.