SIMCO Electronics originated in the heart of Silicon
Valley in 1962 and was built on a foundation of
dedication to customer service and commitment to
technical superiority. Today, SIMCO Electronics is
headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA with a worldwide network
of laboratories and international field service teams
providing localized support.
SIMCO Electronics’ strategic emphasis is to provide
enhanced program management systems and services for
customers’ test and measurement equipment needs. One
global service provider improves quality control and
compliance of services while reducing total program
The principal markets served by SIMCO Electronics
include Life Sciences, Electronic
Networking, Automotive, and Government. Specific
market-focused expertise is the core of SIMCO
Electronics’ competencies and a central focus of capital
investments and strategic initiatives.
On a daily basis, perform pick up and delivery of
electrical and other equipment to and from the company
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Drive company vehicles to conduct pick up and
delivery of our customers’ equipment.
2. Adequately load/pack the vehicles to ensure safe
transportation and handling of all equipment.
3. Review daily pick up and delivery paperwork to
determine where the pick up and deliveries are to occur.
4. Review and establish routes for pick up and
5. Maintain vehicles used by review of maintenance
records and/or dates for vehicle maintenance for oil
changes, tire rotations, etc.
6. Communicate conversationally and in writing with
coherent sentence structure to/with employees.
7. Regularly interact with customers, and with Customer
Service Representatives; interaction normally involves
exchange of factual information.
8. Professionally represent SIMCO Electronics and act as
a liaison between customers and SIMCO Electronics.
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Valid Driver’s License.
3. “Clean” and satisfactory driving record.
4. One plus year of experience as a Driver.
5. Reasonable knowledge of the area/location routes,
streets, highways, etc. and a good sense of direction.
6. Ability to read and interpret maps, or Internet map
sites such as Yahoo maps, Map quest, etc.
The employee will be required to lift up to 50 lbs
unaided. Occasional standing and bending are required.
Working Environment :
Work primarily consists of driving and performing pick
up and deliveries. There will be time spent in a
laboratory or manufacturing environment at a SIMCO
location and or customer sites.
Travel is required. Drivers may drive from one SIMCO
laboratory to another, which could take about 4 or more
hours a day.
Req. Code : 2013-132
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Simco Electronics - 5 months ago
La Petite Academy
La Petite Academy
- 5 days ago
Copper Hills Youth Center KBH
West Jordan, UT
Universal Health Services
- 2 days ago
Salt Lake City, UT
- 1 day ago