Job Description |
Customer Service Representative - Charleston - C0800AL
Customer Service Oriented?
If so, then YOU are who we want for our TEAM!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for
· Greeting customers and assisting in the sales process
· Responsible for assisting customers with inquiries regarding their lease agreements,
· Accepting payments, processing order forms, filing, faxing and answering the phone.
· Maintaining the appearance of the showroom.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GROW WITH US!
If this is you...Please apply below or Visit Our Store!!
· Excellent interpersonal skills with customers
· Neatly groomed appearance
· Good communication/phone skills
· Computer operations ability
· Strong sales skills - showroom and telephone
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Paid weekly with direct deposit available
*Bonus, sales commission
*FIVE day work week, 40 hours
*SUNDAYS OFF! And another day during the week
*Med/Dental/Vision Benefits after 60 days
*Matched 401K plan after 1 year
*Employee purchase discounts
* OPENING A NEW STORE EVERY 3.5 DAYS!!!
Job Customer Service
Primary Location US-WV-C0815 - CHARLESTON
Aaron's, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers and much...