PURPOSE AND DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
CashCall is looking for dynamic professionals that are self-motivated, trustworthy and can quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. Qualified candidates will support and promote a positive work atmosphere. Team work is essential to our success and we are looking for individuals that demonstrate caring, compassion and an ability to get along with others.
EXAMPLE OF TASKS
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Receive, review, research and respond to customer concerns/complaints quickly and within Company guidelines.
- Follow up on commitments given in relation to complaints.
- Track complaints and resolutions via excel spread sheets.
- Listen to previous calls and determine validity of complaint while keeping information confidential at all times.
- Prepare documentation on complaints/ issues / resolution that will be shared with Management.
- Work with and communicate with multiple departments to ensure appropriate resolution.
- Make outbound and receive inbound calls via an Auto Dialer or manual calling to gather or clarify information.
- Accurately document all information pertaining to accounts.
- Prepare and/or process documents; review for accuracy and completeness; update information and/or evaluate against policy; compare elements for consistency or logical relationship, etc.
- Receive, research, and respond to incoming questions; provide information, explain policies and procedures, and/or facilitate a resolution.
- Review, process and/or respond to customer correspondence and requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Read, interpret and apply federal, state and local collection laws, rules, regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- The ability to negotiate with customers.
- Conduct every call according to the call model.
- Possess investigative techniques and processes to identify the true reason for delinquency to aid in one call resolution.
- Use basic business math to solve problems.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both verbally and written.
- Follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate strong follow up abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience; preferably in a call center environment.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
- Dialer experience is a plus.
- Must be able to maintain a regular 8-hour shift Monday-Friday, in addition to a 4-hour shift 2-3 Saturdays per month and a 12-hour mandatory shift on the last day of the month.
- Shifts may vary and are subject to change based on business needs. No Exceptions
Cashcall - 15 months ago