C ustomer Service Representative
Other duties as assigned.
- Provide superior service to assist customers with inqu i ries and issues.
- Enter and track RMA requests for equipment returns.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Work with various internal departments to handle customer requests and concerns .
- Communicate status to customers both via phone and email.
- Pro-active phone calls to customers to gauge satisfaction level.
- Pro-active phone and email correspondence to complete customer survey s .
- Provide hardware warranty options to customers and sales teams .
- Provide pricing for warranty services.
- File shipping claims as needed.
- File invoices
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Completion of (12 th ) grade or its equivalent, with course work in business math, business practices, and English usage.
- 1-2 years overall experience; Minimum 6 months in a general office setting.
Strong oral and written skill s; ability to learn and understand processes and policies; work
cooperatively with others to quickly resolve customer issues ; work well under deadlin e s /
pressure; good attention to detail; good organization al skills ; positive attitude; sense of urgency
to get projects/tasks completed .
- Proper English usage and spelling ; basic business mathematical computations; computer savvy of MS Excel and Word.
About the Company
- The company offers competitive compensation and benefit programs that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account and 401K along with vacation, holidays and sick time.
- Founded in 1979, AMAX ( www.amax.com ) is a trusted leader in Custom Server and Storage Solutions in North America. Headquartered in Fremont, California, AMAX also operates several branch offices throughout North America and worldwide.
- AMAX's expertise drives two key divisions that deliver customized computing solutions to a wide range of industries. AMAX's Appliance Manufacturing Division provides efficient and top-of-the-line manufacturing solutions and global logistics to OEM customers; and AMAX's High Performance Computing Division provides innovative and scalable custom server, workstation, server, and cluster products.
Monster - 2 years ago