Receive, investigate and respond to all customer issues in the Call Center thru coordination of appropriate actions to initiate the resolution of customer issues.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience and/or training in customer service preferred.
• Receive and process incoming telephone requests, voice mails and emails from members, clients and pharmacies.
• Log and track calls using help desk proprietary software.
• Ensure that all Customer Services’ documents and databases are maintained accurately.
• Participate as a member of the Customer-Centered Service Team, ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately.
• Interview caller to gather information about the problem(s) and lead the caller through to a successful problem resolution in reference to pharmacy benefit management claims.
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...