PURPOSE / ACCOUNTABILITY
Primary responsibility to provide face to face and telephone service to customers, receiving payments, processing credit card transactions, sending and receiving applicatons, answering and resolving customer questions and problems, routing in-coming calls, taking messages, and processing out-going mail. Responsible for filing and storage system for customer documents and records.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in customer service and/or reception, or any combination of eduction, training or work experience which demonstrates the potential to perform the duties of the position
- Valid state driver's license
- Experience with use of cash register, receiveing payments and giving appropriate change and general office practices and procedures
- Ability to type 45 words per minute and deal effectively in stressful situations while upholding high customer service standards
- Knowledge of the computer systems and accounting or billing softward preferred
Liberty Utilities - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Liberty Utilities provides a superior customer experience through walk-in customer centers, locally focused conservation and energy...