Telephonic Inbound Customer Service Representative
Call Center Supervisor
Responsible to answer incoming calls from customers, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information. Two – three weeks paid training provided.
- Utilize standard technology such as a telephone and web browser.
- Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which must be read verbatim to provide basic general and specific information about health insurance.
- Follow established and documented policies and standard operating procedures, such as, filling out timesheets and adhering to privacy rules.
- Assist caller with filling out online application and submitting it electronically to plan provider for processing.
- Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the CSR to the caller.
- Refer calls as required to CSR 2.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Pearl Interactive Network - 10 months ago