Sally Beauty Holdings (NYSE: SBH) is the world’s largest wholesale and retail distributor of beauty supplies. Our world headquarters is conveniently located in the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex, just 5 minutes north of Lake Lewisville off of I35E.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Service Representative I. The Customer Service Representative I holds the primary responsibility for order processing and order checking, as well as interfaces with sales consultants, customers, warehouse staff, accounting, and shipping companies.
- Confers with customers by telephone, email or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Determines charges for services requested.
- Resolves customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise and refunding money. Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contacts customers in order to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refers minor customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Completes contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Partners with other Customer Service employees to administer training
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years experience in customer service or data entry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- 10 key by touch
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. (This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.)
We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Sally Beauty is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sally Beauty Holdings - 20 months ago
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a distributor of professional beauty supplies in the United States. The Company provides its customers with a...