Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers – from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
The prime function of the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is to maximize each customer order in terms of volume of product and price; to ensure the equipment is delivered on time and that the customer is not only satisfied; but impressed with the services and receives an invoice that they are willing and able to pay.
Processing customer orders which includes; but is not limited to:
- Negotiating the original order; maximizing rate and volume.
- Obtaining full details of customer; checking customer account or obtaining credit application for new customer.
- Finalizing details about when, where and what equipment is required.
- Checking availability of equipment with shop.
- Recording details of call in phone log.
- Processing cash rentals (complete identity checks, obtain prepayment and deposit if required, check to see if additional equipment is on rent to customer).
- Organizing transportation, i.e... Coordinating deliveries and collections, optimizing the use of transport.
- Accurate input of rental contracts and Administration of rental contracts.
- On and off rental dates.
- Rates and all ancillary charges.
- Suspensions (ensuring prompt collection of equipment).
- Terminations (ensuring all ancillary charges are made).
- Filing of contracts and related paperwork.
- Checking invoices and credit memos against contract files.
- Conducting telesales and forwarding sales leads and incoming inquiries to Salesman.
- Acting as a liaison for marketing in respect to product promotions and frequent renter programs.
- Maintaining lost rent logs.
- Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
Education and Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- 2-3 years of Rental Industry experience
Sunbelt Rentals shines in the equipment rental business. A huge rental equipment company in the US, Sunbelt specializes in the rental and...