The Customer Service Rep I (CSR) receives, records, and processes phone calls and written communications from customers related to complaints, problems, quality issues, and customer requests for services and information.
The CSR is empowered to resolve and bring to closure customer issues, problems and inquiries by using applicable information and tools and following the guidelines of the Service Center department.
- Act as the primary contact for the end-users to provide a timely resolution to user issues, problems, questions and service needs.
- Receive, log and troubleshoot all user issues through resolution.
- Follow processes, develop and update procedures; provide fast, consistent and reliable customer service.
- Receive, analyze and respond to all customer problems and inquiries which are channeled through the Service Center department within the parameters established by the Service Center management team.
- Reassigns and dispatches requests for service to internal and external vendors as required.
- Support the Service Center goals, objectives and service level agreements to ensure service is delivered that meets the needs of the customer stakeholders and end-users.
- Assist the Service Center Supervisor as needed in the facilitation of all customer service related issues and activities.
Why Work for Supervalu?
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills at a proficient level.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instruction.
- Keyboarding proficiency.
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the nation, we know that bright, motivated people are the reason for our success. Because of our associates, we’ve been providing the best service to our customers for more than 140 years.
We encourage FRESH thinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundaries on your achievement!
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
After a disastrous flirtation with grocery retail, SUPERVALU is returning to its wholesale roots. While the purchase of more than 1,100...