When it comes to making a meaningful difference in the lives of our members, Life & Specialty Ventures and its family of companies is always ready.
We are a profitable and growing organization that offers many of the industry’s best individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products. We’re also an organization that’s committed to providing each employee with the chance to make his or her own meaningful difference. Our team is ambitious and passionate, and our work environment is relaxed and fun. Are you ready to join us?
We’re currently searching for a Customer Service Representative I to join our dynamic team in Little Rock, Arkansas .
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) functions within the Corporate Call Center to serve as the customer's reference point for all questions and needs concerning the policyholder's insurance contract.The products include Life Claims, Cancer Policy, LTD, STD, Cafeteria Plan's and other ancillary products.
The CSR provides exceptional service in a Customer Service environment to internal and external customers for all areas within and outside the company. Offers alternative solutions, where appropriate, with the objective of customer satisfaction. Navigates through multiple administration systems to provide detailed information regarding customer inquiries and concerns. Communicates with customers in a professional manner to provide accurate and courteous responses to members, policyholders, providers and employee representatives via telephone, email, and written documents in response to inquiries and to handle and resolve complaints. May research problems, concerns or inquires and provides appropriate response to management with correction information.
General working knowledge of company products and services. Intermediate MS Office Word and Excel skills. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Analytical skills. Ability to work in a structure environment. Excellent customer service skills. Ability to maintain attention to detail and work within time constrains. Ability to work independently and contribute to the achievement of service, production and quality goals of the team. Ability to work with confidential information. Ability to remain calm while engaged in a stressful conversation or situation. Ability to answer written correspondence. Typing 35 wpm.
- Addresses customer requests, inquiries or concerns in a call center environment with the highest degree of professionalism.
- Communicates with internal and external customers by email, fax or written documents.
- Works with multiple departments to resolve customer requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Updates information in appropriate administration systems.
- Assists co-workers as needed. May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years customer service experience; healthcare and/or insurance knowledge
- Some college course work and/or secondary training in Insurance Field
- LOMA 280/290 certification
- Experience in healthcare, medical provider, insurance, medical terminology, claims processing and/or medical coding
- Sales Force and/or CRM tool working knowledge and/or experience is preferred
USAble Life - 12 months ago