To: All Team Members
From: Human Resources
Re: Career Opportunity for (3) Customer Service Representative III
Florida Public Utilities Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CSR III Full-Time
Location DeBary, Florida
Job Responsibilities… This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor. Responsibilities include establish a working relationship with our customers by communicating via mail, telephone, or personally with a customer or Company employee, by performing the following duties which include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Handling customer inquiries (phone-in customers, and email requests from customers), with a professional and friendly attitude
• Handling customer correspondence and inquiries involving high bills, turn-ons/offs, deposits and service requests
• Handling irate customers effectively
• Handling emergency leak calls and maintain an accurate record of these calls
• Updating service requests
• Processing commercial and residential sales orders
• Cashiering, collection and bookkeeping duties as assigned
• Requesting deposit refunds on active accounts
• Processing daily mail payments
• Sorting and processing return mail daily
• Filing job orders, CGI orders and Cashier batch tickets
• Price and batch job work orders
• Researching and charging back return checks
• Reconciling petty cash weekly
• Mandatory typing which includes detailed documentation after every transaction
• High school diploma for equivalent
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, vendors and other employees of the organization
• Detail oriented
• Bilingual preferred
Close Date May 15, 2013
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit an online application at www.chpk.com.
The above information on this position description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by the employee within the classification. It is not designed to contain a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualification required of an employee assigned to this position.
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation (Chesapeake) is a diversified utility company engaged directly or through subsidiaries, in natural gas...