We are CoreLogic - a leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. Together, we are a global company with proven experts in the areas where we work and are passionate about helping our clients succeed. More than one million users rely on CoreLogic to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values our greatest asset: talent.
These jobs may be found in service-related call center or non-call center environments. Employees perform a host of customer service duties such as receiving calls and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies. The type of request may depend on the business segment: Escrow branches will deal with escrow-related calls. BIS may receive calls related to flood, tax or foreclosure related transactions. Insurance businesses may receive policy or claims related inquiries. Some business units may receive technical-related questions. Interface with customers typically by telephone, letter, fax or email to handle queries/problems. Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting. These jobs are generic for broad applicability across the organization.
- Assist internal and external customers with requests and inquiries, resolving tax-related inquiries including, but not limited to, current tax bills, verification of tax research requests, verification of tax payments, delinquent tax bills, escrow tax questions and escrow analysis.
- Subject matter expert in resolving complex tax-related inquiries to avoid escalation. Resolve their own, and others escalated tax inquiries whenever possible and/or routing of escalations to the appropriate supervisor or department.
- Provides mentoring, coaching, & floor walking assisting new hires/less experienced agents.
- Reroute calls to the appropriate internal/external department or client.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Two plus years related experience, mortgage, servicing or tax-related experience preferred
- Requires general knowledge of the organization, products and customer service activities
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Must be able to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain flexible to changing schedules and demands
- Intermediate math skills
- Ability to apply tax knowledge and utilize that knowledge to resolve tax related inquiries
CoreLogic offers an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. CoreLogic is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply on our website for consideration.
CoreLogic - 10 months ago
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...