We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Customer Service Representative Lead (CSR) IV reports to the Sales & Operations Planning Manager and is responsible for entering and processing orders for customers and distribution centers. It is the CSR’s responsibility to ensure order completion from PO receipt until shipping and final invoice. The CSR will keep all customer contact information and records up to date in our ERP, CSM, and related software. The CSR is responsible for maintaining and promoting the E-store.
The CSR Lead is the primary internal contact for customers and will be responsible for managing customer satisfaction. The CSR Lead will need to manage customer expectations, customer complaints, and urgent customer orders. It is imperative that the CSR be professional, polite, patient, accurate and tactful with customers. The CSR Lead will need to be available to cover phone and e-mail requests during specified working hours. The CSR Lead will provide customers with requested documentation as required for price quotes, certificates of analysis, order acknowledgements, and shipping confirmations as required.
The CSR Lead will also be the point of contact for all escalations within the business unit they are supporting. This could include stock outages, distribution concerns and quality reports from SFDC (Sales Force Dot Com). They will also have a strategic roll in working closely with the sales representatives to determining stocking strategies for North America. This individual will conduct quarterly updates to all stocking targets. This individual will also be the business point of contact and interface with CH Robinson, providing real time feedback as well as working closely to ensure cost down targets initiatives are identified and achieved.
The CSR lead will also be the point of contact for all after hour escalations.
Order Entry & Processing – Order Entry and Processing for assigned accounts and backup for accounts. Ensure all orders are entered accurately within the customer specifications and within HB Fuller allowed specifications. Perform all functionality of computer systems. Properly document and file all orders. Review all backorders to ensure they are escalated for fulfillment.
Escalation Support- Point of contact for all day to day escalation concerns to include the following: stock outages, distribution and shipping concerns, quality returns as well as CH Robinson point of contact. Will be expected to approve and make decisions within set approval levels.
Inventory Management – Work with scheduler to ensure all upcoming orders have inventory available or are scheduled for production. Work with S&OP Manager and Scheduler to process warehouse replenishment shipments. Will be responsible for organizing, executing, and maintaining a physical inventory at all external warehouses within the approved policies and requirements. Will also work closely with each sales representative to determine the best stocking strategy on a quarterly basis.
Invoicing - Review and ensure accuracy of all invoices. Credit and re-bill as necessary in compliance with all policies and procedures. Complete all month end closing responsibilities to ensure a proper and accurate financial month-end close. Be available to work as needed on overtime on the month-end closing Saturday.
Customer Maintenance – Continually track and maintain all customer records to ensure they are up to date. This includes contact information, customer cards, ANI-Match numbers, E-store and standard order forms.
- H.S. Degree or equivalent
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interface clearly and concisely with others in different functional areas and customers.
- Ability to manage difficult customers with patience and tact.
- Must be detail oriented and have a strong focus on accuracy.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Must have highly developed spelling and proofreading skills, crisis management skills, and ability to develop alternate solutions and carry through.
- Ability to organize workload, determine priorities and establish and monitor deadlines.
- Intermediate computer skills required. Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and within an AS400 based ERP.
- Bachelors degree
- Prior experience working for a manufacturing company
- Physical activities require continuous hearing, sitting and talking, frequent repetitive motions of hands/wrists, walking, occasionally standing, rarely bending, feeling, fingering, grasping, handling, kneeling, reaching, and stooping.
- 8-10 years experience in a customer service position, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience utilizing corporate programs a plus (i.e. PRISM, SAP, JD Edwards, SFDC, etc.)
Welcome to the world of H.B. Fuller! Our company is a leading provider of specialty adhesives and chemical products used to create hundreds...