Customer Service Representative, Paid Disability (Job Number: 011592) |
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That’s our core purpose and the difference we make in people’s lives every day. Our purpose has shaped the direction of our company since Charles R. Walgreen Sr. founded his first drugstore in 1901, and it still does today.
Our team members make that purpose come to life in our more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, in our call centers, distribution centers, clinics, specialty pharmacies, infusion and respiratory service locations and corporate offices. In fact, those daily demonstrations of our purpose have helped Walgreens become an industry leader and a household name.
Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Here, you’ll find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career.
Responsible for providing timely, accurate customer service for employees of the Walgreen family of companies calling with benefit questions related to disability plans.
- Answers inbound calls and emails from managers, employee, and external parties to obtain and verify information.
- Follows established guidelines and procedures and ensures satisfactory customer service and satisfaction.
- Provides courteous, accurate and timely customer service, including handling incoming phone queue, outgoing phone calls and mail correspondence.
Basic Qualifications & Interests
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience establishing and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets)
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions)
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary
- Experience communicating both verbally (on the phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment while ensuring accuracy
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Experience entering data into databases (for example: MS Access)
- Phone queue experience
- Basic understanding of employee benefits guidelines
Walgreens - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At Walgreens, we help people get, stay and live well. That is our core purpose and the difference we make in people's lives every day. Our...