Customer Service Representative Subscriber Services
Take the challenge and join the Philips Lifeline team that works directly with the Lifeline Subscribers on the phone. It is rewarding and requires compassion and focus with the elderly to answer their questions and concerns on the phone about their Lifeline service.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITITES:: Customer Service Representative Subscriber Services
Monday - Friday 12:00pm to 8:30 pm, one day off then one day10am to 8:30pm (your choice) and Saturday 10am to 4pm = total 40hrs
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (Monitoring sites):
- Serve as Lifeline’s face to our customer base by providing superior customer service in a compassionate, thorough, quality, efficient, and productive manner.
- Respond to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries, requests, compliments, and complaints from Lifeline’s subscribers and key accounts and from Lifeline’s internal departments by taking full ownership of problem until fully resolved to customer’s satisfaction.
- Conduct all activities, ranging from administrative, phone support, and data processing tasks as required, to support the full complement of Lifeline’s service offerings.
- May provide first-line troubleshooting expertise to Lifeline’s customers regarding Lifeline’s equipment.
- May actively sell Lifeline services or resell Lifeline’s service(s) to customers who are canceling service.
- May serve as resource for Customer Service Support Representatives
QUALIFICATIONS: Customer Service Representative Subscriber Services
- Provide back-up phone support to the Call Center as requested.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience, preferably in Customer Service
- Experience managing multiple priorities
Being a part of the Philips Lifeline Customer Service team is the best! So apply now and expand your customer service skills .
- Demonstrated proficiency in oral and written communication skills, including appropriate grammar and spelling.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Minimum Typing 40 wpm.
- Knowledge of Windows applications, particularly Microsoft Word
- Ability to navigate through a variety of computer applications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Level II certified as a Lifeline Monitoring Service monitor a plus, but not required
- Good problem solving skills a must along with attention to detail
- Good team player
- Ability to work independently
- Fluency in English is required and bilingual is a plus.
Philips is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Philips Global - 17 months ago
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people's lives through timely innovations.. With sales of EUR...