The Customer Service Representative (CSR) Trainer will support the standup of a new call center for a large federal healthcare agency. The CSR Trainer will participate in a three week training course on the customer service and enrollment systems for the call center. Following the three week course, he/she will be responsible for training Customer Service Representatives on the new systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering high-quality training presentations to large classes of new and existing CSRs in a classroom setting
- Demonstrating systems and tools to be used by CSRs
- Conducting assessments to ensure CSRs are understanding the material presented
- Providing supervisors with up-to-date knowledge regarding trainee progress
- Being well-prepared for class, and presenting information in logical, easily understood sequences
- Using appropriate methods in training to transfer knowledge
- Ensuring training is aligned with CSR needs and provides input on proposed changes
- Supporting CSRs on the floor when necessary
- Providing feedback and recommended changes on training modules and materials to management
- Reporting training metrics to supervisors in a timely fashion
- Other training responsibilities as assigned
- Some travel may be required
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of customer service experience
- Experience teaching, training, or coaching in a classroom setting
- Experience training new on new systems
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of basic customer regulations
H ighlighted Benefits for Full-time Employees
·Medical · Dental · Vision · 401k · Flexible Spending Accounts · Paid Time Off · Work/Life Solutions · Pet Insurance
Minds on health. Changing the future of healthcare.
Cognosante is leading the transformation of healthcare, providing technical healthcare solutions to federal and state clients. Based in Washington, DC with 200 employees throughout the US, we are the thought-leaders on the forefront of the latest technology developments in federal healthcare. Our capabilities in healthcare transformation, Medicaid management and health communications allow us to deliver the best solutions that are efficient and effective for our customers and the country.
We are excited about a bright future. We invite you to join us on the journey.
Cognosante, LLC - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard