Customer Service Representatives have direct interaction with customers and are responsible for recommending products, resolving inquiries and processing of orders while maintaining a high standard of service and professionalism. Candidates for this position should enjoy repetitive duties with high volume of customer inquiries and exhibit patience and attention to detail as they focus on completing tasks quickly and accurately. This position requires working collaboratively with others in your group and in other departments. The goal is happy customers who will buy from us again!
1. Demonstrate excellent online customer service etiquette and strong customer relationship skills when responding to customer questions and concerns.
2. Contribute to quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of communications to customers and improve customer satisfaction with products.
3. Learn software used by this company to navigate listings, locate customer information and look up data about products.
1. Experience in a high volume environment
2. ASE Certified a plus.
3. Parts Counter or mechanics experience a plus
4. Strong typing, spelling and grammar skills a must.
5. Proficient computer user and knowledge of internet.
6. Experience working with Microsoft Great Plains a plus
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and two to three years related customer service experience in a high volume environment /or equivalent combination of education and experience.