Great opportunity with an industry-leading company in a fast-paced, creative environment!
Ace Product Management Group, Inc. (APMGI) is a product development and marketing company specializing in the sale of lifestyle and home décor products. An industry leading brand expert for 65 years, APMGI is the official licensee of the Harley-Davidson ROADHOUSE Collection, Jack Daniel's Tennessee Traditions, Ford For Your Home, and Mossy Oak. Please visit our website to learn more about us. www.BrandedProducts.com
APMGI is a growing company looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Customer Service Associate to join our team. Ideal candidate will work personally with our global customer base to provide an exceptional sales experience and contribute to company goals. This full time, customer critical position is an integral part of our sales and marketing team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge on licensed products and promotions in order to accurately provide technical product information, price quotations and other responses to customers.
- Process incoming orders by entering correctly into accounting system; provide appropriate follow up to ensure correct order processing from point of entry to shipment and delivery.
- Generate written correspondence in order to respond to customer inquiries via mail, email or fax as required; perform callbacks when telephone follow up is appropriate.
- Interface with other departments to resolve customer issues.
- Must be able to work in and adapt to dynamic, fast paced, team based environment.
- Accountable for individual contributions to team success, including responsible attendance and achieving daily availability and service level goals.
- Support and participate in periodic special projects in support of sales needs and goals.
To apply for this position, please send your résumé to email@example.com.
- Associate Degree or higher education
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced customer service or business environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, prioritization/time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of customers and work through challenging situations.
- Experience with Microsoft Office application suite.
- International Customer Service experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English, Spanish, French or German) a plus.
Monster - 15 months ago
Ace Product Management Group, Inc. was founded in 1947 as the distributor of apparel for the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. In the decades...