As a trusted leader in providing global BPO services, Protocol delivers Contact Center solutions through a multi-channel contact management strategy. We accomplish this through passionate people leveraging years of expertise and an unwavering commitment to outperforming our competition. At Protocol, we transform each customer interaction into a rich, meaningful brand experience that builds long-term customer loyalty and value. With many clients, including several Fortune 1000 companies, as diverse as retail, technology, energy, health care, financial services, pharmaceuticals, government services, and publishing, Protocol continues to experience rapid and dynamic growth.
Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers.
Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
Accurately document and update records in required systems.
Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
Where applicable, communicate with customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
When requested, upsell and/or cross-sell products or services to customers where appropriate.
Communicate feedback and progress to management.
Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as directed by management or during training.
Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with Protocol policies and procedures.
Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, paid time off and a 401 (k) plan.
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
Customer Service Representative
120 Front St.
High School Diploma/GED/CXC (±11 years)
APAC Customer Services - 24 months ago
The telephone isn't the instrument of choice for APAC Customer Services anymore. The company provides outsourced customer-management and...