TRC Customer Services Rep
Shift: 2::00pm -11:00pm.
Must be available to work weekends. Schedule will include Saturdays on a rotational basis.
Accredo is a leading provider of specialty pharmaceutical services with a national network to provide the best patient care. We specialize in the distribution and clinical management of therapies for chronic pulmonary, respiratory, neurological, and immune disorders.
We are proud to offer our employees a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package.
We have an exciting new opportunity for TRC Customer Service Representatives! The successful candidate will train, transition and work on-site at our Whitestown, IN facility.
The Customer Service Representative's main responsibilities are to:
• Effectively manage every call in a professional and knowledgeable manner answering questions and resolving problems
• Effectively manage every call by giving accurate and current information 100% of the time while educating the customer on their prescription drug benefits
• Correctly transfer appropriate calls to the appropriate personnel
• Perform support associate duties for a major portion of the day
• Able to multi-task and perform multiple duties as needed by assisting the CSO
• Other responsibilities/duties as assigned
Required Education and Experience: High School diploma or the equivalent and 1 year of customer service work experience.
*Data entry and basic computer skills are highly preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Accredo Health Group, Inc. - 18 months ago