The Active Network located in Carmel, Indiana is looking for full-time temporary Customer Service Representatives. The Customer Service Representative role is to deliver support to our clients using Active Network’s products; the goal is to ensure the clients are efficiently and effectively fulfilling their business objectives when using our technology. This position includes troubleshooting applications, resolving issues, answering questions and giving tutorials on product functionality as well as providing excellent customer service support to our clients. Proven communication skills and problem-solving skills are critical to successful performance in this role.
- Handle incoming calls and email support requests from customers
- Troubleshoot technical problems and answer general support questions for our products
- Educate and explain features and functionality to customers via phone and email
- Work with customers and technical groups to resolve issues
- Provide feedback to the development team on issues pertaining to the system
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to develop professional relationships and provide support via phone based and email based communication in a professional, polite and articulate manner
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline driven high pressure environment
- Technical orientation and the ability to quickly learn new technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- Must be team oriented with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility with schedule
- Successful completes all company sponsored training courses as required
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent Communicator
- Quick Learner
They physical demand and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work involves sitting, walking, talking, hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry up to 10 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical call center/office environment.
Don’t let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. EEO/AA.
Interested candidates, please Apply Online.
ActiveNetwork - 23 months ago