Job Title: Fraud Debit I nbound Agent
Reports To : Supervisor
FLSA Status : Non-Exempt
Summary: Summary: The Ideal candidate for this project needs to be very dependable, and have a working knowledge of computer programs and be able to multi-task. The person in this position will also be responsible for maintaining a personal performance production level. Candidate should have effective communication skills; Also be willing to accept feedback form their supervisor and be able to make correction to errors made.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Utilizes computer systems to access account information and to perform account maintenance.
· Follows established script when receiving calls.
· Verifies a prospective customer by asking client established questions.
· Verifies names, addresses, phone numbers and records per client guidelines.
· Make notation of all the activity made to the accounts.
· Be able to understand and comprehend the customers needs
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Customer Service –
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance;
- Be able to speak clearly and understandable
- Must be patient and have tolerance for young and old customers.
Interpersonal Skills –
- Maintains confidentiality;
- Listens to others without interrupting;
- Keeps emotions under control;
- Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things;
- Be empathic and patient with the callers.
- Doesn’t bring personal problems to the work environment.
Oral Communication –
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
- Listens and gets clarification;
- Responds well to questions.
- Speaking slowly so the customer can understand you better.
Written Communication –
- Types clearly and informatively;
- Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Documents accounts to follow clients’ guideline;
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Be able to type while listening at the same time.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities;
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views;
- Willing to give and welcome feedback from peers or Supervisor;
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness;
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality;
- Applies feedback to improve performance;
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
- Demonstrates good system knowledge of functions and information.
- Needs to be detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
- Meets productivity standards;
- Completes work in timely manner;
- Strives to increase productivity;
- Works quickly but accurate in the time frame available
- Keeps up the average score goal for the department.
- Is consistently be at work and on time;
- Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent;
- Take responsibility of actions
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction;
- Takes responsibility for own actions;
- Keeps commitments;
- Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Communication with the supervisor.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Minimum three months of customer service experience;
- Working K nowledge of retirement funds and 401k;
- Ability to answer questions and provide direction regarding Medicaid or Medicare benefits
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Prepare short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively give accurate information in one-on-one to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Bilinguals – Need to be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the formal Spanish language.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of
internet software; project management software. Ability to learn multiple computing systems and be able to maneuver from varies of programs while on the call. Need to have good knowledge of Microsoft and Excel; need to have good typing accuracy.
Previous Call Center Experience would be even a better fit for the job.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, listen and type. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. We have a quiet but fun work environment.
ATM offers top agent bonus 300 dollars a month as bonus. They also offer gift cards.
ACT also offers employee benefits on the 3 rd month employed by the company.
Medical, dental, vision for employee, spouse, children and/or family
Short term disability,Aflac for cancer treatment or preventative care; short term disability; 401K Retirement plan
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud
Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC - 11 months ago