Customer Service & Sales Associates primarily receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, product sales and mortgage servicing & collections. Customer Service & Sales Associates are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and sales goals. Customer Service & Sales Associates use their excellent communication and interpersonal skills with every contact to provide world-class customer service and sales. In some instances the associate may place outbound calls.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies, researches, and resolves customer issues; Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and effectively to customer questions.
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients’ specific quality standards.
- Meets productivity and sales standards; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Must be able to successfully pass criminal background check
Clear and concise verbal communication skill
Ability to build rapport over the telephone
Data entry and basic computer skills
Advanced Call Center Technologies, LLC - 24 months ago