AgReliant Genetics is the fastest growing independent seed company in the industry and currently the 3rd largest corn seed company in the United States. Innovation, superior service and exceptional customer value are the center point of our multiple brand offering. AgReliant Genetics offers the best seed products available through the brands; AgriGold, LG Seeds, Great Lakes Hybrids, Wensman, Producers Hybrids, and Pride.
The cornerstone of the success of AgReliant Genetics is our people. At every level, our employees have a hand in maintaining the company’s reputation and furthering our growth. That’s why we pursue excellent people and do our best to provide a challenging and rewarding work experience.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for our AgriGold brand.
Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer service and professionalism.
Responsible for projecting a positive image of AgriGold Hybrids and AgReliant Genetics.
Responsible for the sales administrative functions of an assigned geographical area:
Duties and responsibilities may be revised as needed by the Customer Service Manager and/or the Brand Manager either verbally and/or in writing.
- Serves as the primary contact for a group of assigned customers:
- Handles inbound telephone calls at location,
- Assists with the resolution of customer questions or problems,
- Follows-up with customer questions and responds appropriately,
- Provides the customer with account information as requested.
- Serves as the primary contact for a group of assigned Corn Specialists:
- Provides clerical assistance for Corn Specialists and Regional Sales Managers,
- Assists with mailings to customers,
- Provides sales reports for region.
- Operates Breckenridge sales computer software for entering:
- Customer database records,
- Booking and conformation orders placed by customers,
- Makes changes to the order based on product availability, per knowledge of Corn Specialist,
- Sends out pre-bills and order acknowledgement letters to customers for early payment,
- Product invoices shipped to customers,
- Calculate credits and debits for customer accounts,
- Helps maintain Monsanto license numbers throughout the year,
- Customer account settlements at the end of the sales year.
- Assists others at the location as needed:
- Cover the activities when a CSR or Receptionist is absent or needs assistance,
- Other administrative and sales support as required,
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment throughout the office.
High School diploma required. Associates degree in business or accounting preferred; customer service driven; excellent communication skills; team player; detail orientated; good computer skills – Excel and Word; knowledge of seed industry preferred.
Ability to work required hours; meet AgReliant's Motor vehicle qualifications, ability to lift 25 lbs.
AgReliant Genetics - 5 months ago