Are you passionate about the customer experience and ready to impress? Join an exciting, fast paced team of people creating the customer's contractual support experience with Agilent Technologies. Work with customers, sales, and service delivery to provide customers with the right service at the right time.
Agilent Technologies Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis (LSCA) is a leading provider of bio-analytical and chemical instrument systems to pharmaceutical, environmental, research, and other technology companies.
Our LSCA division is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and has manufacturing facilities in California, Delaware, Germany, Japan, and China. At our Wilmington, DE facility, we have 800 people inventing, designing, building and marketing products that dominate the market for chemical analysis. Our products are frequently behind the headlines in the news, from environmental regulations to new drug discoveries to Homeland Security.
As a member of the Customer Service Team you take responsibility for the customer's contractual support service experience.
• Own the customer experience to ensure a premier and easy experience.
• Grow and maintain customer relationships to assist and ensure customers know you personally
• Demonstrate your communication and relationship-building skills cross-functionally across Agilent, while acting as a customer advocate.
• Lead and participate on merger and acquisition activities to transition new customers and processes into Agilent Technologies.
• Identify improvement opportunities and drive implementation.
• Increase customer satisfaction
• Improve order and quoting quality.
Talents & Skills:
• Customer service operations experience
• Excels under high pressure
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-task, interrupt driven environment
• Demonstrated skills for organization and attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functionally and build relationships
• Demonstrated ability to apply consultative communication skills to offer custom solutions to customer problems.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Siebel, Oracle and SAP experience
• MS Office with emphasis on Excel
• Strong interest in interacting directly with customers (via phone, email)
The ideal candidate will have a BA/BS degree; have customer service experience, and a strong interest in working directly with customers
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills.
• Ability and desire to travel overseas to India, Europe, or Asia Pacific
• Spanish and/or French language skills a plus
Ability to work until 8 pm and late the last working day of each month
Agilent - 19 months ago
Products from Agilent Technologies have a measurable effect on the scientific world. A leading maker of scientific testing equipment,...