· Provide high quality Customer Service in an informative, personable and innovative manner to customers.
· Respond accurately to customer inbound telephone queries utilizing all call resolution systems and tools in a timely and courteous manner.
· Enter all customer inquiries into the call/problem tracking system in a timely manner.
· Consistently follow and adhere to call escalation procedures.
· Provide customer service in accordance to the Quality Assurance call handling standards.
· Provide ideas and feedback to management and coworkers about fron line situations where training process improvement is required.
· Provide ideas and feedback to management concerning specific customer needs and industry issues.
· Meet performance metrics.
· One to two years experience within a call center environment-travel agency experience a plus.
· Exceptional customer service skills (verbal and written) required.
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent GED.
· Fluency in Spanish, preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to assess situations and make decisions based on strong analytical/problem solving/organizational skills.
· Must work well as part of a team, be customer-focused and have a "can-do" attitude.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Previous work experience using a phone as the primary tool of communication, preferred.
· Ability to multi-task (talk, listen and type).
· Aptitude to learn and retain new information in a changing environment.
Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC) - 8 months ago