The Customer Service Representative serves as a liaison between the Home Medical Equipment department and the referral sources and customers we serve and to ensure timely, accurate delivery of services.
1. Serves as a liaison between customers, referral sources and HME; identifies unmet needs and problems and refers to the appropriate HME personnel when possible.
2. Gather necessary customer and/or insurance information as required.
3. Ensure all information is accurate and complete before order is confirmed.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Minimum of one year customer service experience.
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
4. Ability to maintain confidential information.
5. Genuine interest in assisting and helping customers following the Standards of Service Excellence.
1. Three (3) years of customer service experience in Home Medical Equipment (HME) environment.
2. Proficiency with computers and applicable computer programs (Word, Excel, etc…)
1. Unpredictable environment with wide variations in the types of patients and acuity levels, varying conditions regarding temperature control and potential exposure to hazardous materials.
2. Normal hazards associated with healthcare environment.
3. Must be physically capable of standing, walking, stooping, bending, and lifting up to 25 pounds.
Allegiance Health - 13 months ago