Chartered in 1905, American National Insurance Company has evolved into an industry leader, ranking among the largest of life insurance companies in the United States. Directly and through subsidiaries, the company offers a broad line of insurance products and services, including life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National is currently seeking candidates for the position of Call Center Customer Service Associate within our Life Insurance Division.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Receive and process a high-volume of telephone calls from policyholders, company representatives and other interested parties that require assistance or have questions about the company’s life insurance or annuity products.
- Provide professional, courteous, timely and accurate responses to these requests for assistance instilling confidence in the company; therefore, creating a favorable company image.
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience in a call center.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner through excellent written and oral communication skills, and proficient personal computing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical thinking skills, and skills in time management, punctuality and reliability are essential.
As per company policy, American National Insurance Co. requires pre-employment background checks and drug testing of all prospective employees prior to employment.
American National Family of Companies - 11 months ago