For over 100 years, American National Insurance Company has been a leader and innovator in the insurance industry and is one of the most respected and financially sound insurers in the United States. If you are seeking a position with a stable yet growing company and opportunity for career progression, American National is the place to be.
American National is currently seeking candidates for the position of Call Center Customer Service Associate within our Life Insurance Division.
Essential Functions and Duties:
The Call Center Customer Service Associate are responsible for mastering the internal processes and processing systems that support life and annuity products, to provide immediate and professional service responses to customers.
- Receiving and processing a high-volume of telephone calls from policyholders, company representatives and other interested parties that require assistance or have questions about the company’s life insurance or annuity products.
- Providing professional, courteous, timely and accurate responses to these requests for assistance instilling confidence in the company; therefore, creating a favorable company image.
- Performing various changes on policies.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- High School diploma required, 4 year college degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years customer service experience required in a call center environment.
- Basic customer service training and knowledge required.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner through excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates must possess proficient personal computing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical thinking skills, skills in time management, punctuality and reliability are essential to be successful in this position.
- Customer Service Training Certification(s) preferred.
As per company policy, American National Insurance Company requires pre-employment background checks and drug testing of all prospective employees prior to employment .
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer