Our Company is seeking individuals to provide superior service and assistance within our Client Services and Vendor Services Divisions. The candidates will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide clear information to our Clients and Vendors. Additionally, the candidates will have a pleasant and outgoing personality, work under stressful situations while maintaining a professional demeanor with a willingness to learn. This position is offered with advancement opportunities.
- Coordinating and monitoring communications with our Clients and Vendors
- Tracking orders through our internal system
- Reviewing and providing technical support for our products
High School Diploma / Equivalent or greater
Must have one year of data entry and typing experience
Must type quantitative and qualitative data with speed and accuracy (minimum 45 wpm)
Must have at least one year of office experience
Additional Characteristics, Talents and Traits:
The following characteristics will receive preferential consideration:
- Demonstrate strong work ethic
- Have a strong, moral character with uncompromising ethics
- Have a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Have superior organizational skills
- Pursue work with insatiable energy and drive
- Maintain company values and demand the highest standards of conduct
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Must be able to pass random drug tests, if given
- Be able to successfully complete a ninety-day probationary period
- Must be available to work a minimum of an 8-hour shift during our operating hours of 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Have near-perfect attendance and be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility