- We’re on a mission to be the No. 1 online HR software experience for small and medium-sized businesses in the world.
- Some of the coolest companies on the planet (70+ countries!), from Pinterest to the dentist around the corner, use our stuff.
- In order to have great quality of life, we believe in sticking to a 40-hour work week and we’re not kidding !
- Last year we were honored to be one of the Top Companies to Work For. We also received the Alfred P. Sloan Award for Excellence in Workplace Effectiveness and Flexibility.
As a member of this team, you'll be the face of BambooHR to the customer as you interact with them by phone and email. You’ll be responsible to help our customers make a silky smooth transition to BambooHR. You’ll customize their account, import employee data, answer questions related to the functions of the software, and delight customers with amazing service. This is a full-time (40 hours/week) telecommuting role. We will provide the computer and phone. You are responsible to provide high speed internet access and a quiet place to work.
This is Not Your Typical Customer Service Job:
“ You guys are always so fast and responsive and provide clear straightforward answers. It’s a real pleasure to deal with y’all, and when I’ve gotten calls for references I always mention that “good support makes good software” and you guys do a wonderful job. ”
- Schedule is Monday-Friday 9 AM-6PM (no nights or weekends).
- Customers actually love our software.
- You are part of a team that is building a brand of unparalleled service around the world. Check out these unsolicited customer quotes:
“ I love working with BambooHR – you are just the best customer service I have ever worked with so mega thanks .”
“ I have to say I'm incredibly impressed with your customer support. Never seen anything like it. ”
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for someone who is humble, honest, and works hard. You’ve gotta love helping people too! Other things we like to see:
- Must live within 100 miles of Lindon, UT 84042
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Passion for customers and an ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction
- An eye for detail
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Time management and organization skills, with the ability to work with deadlines.
- Typing speed 45+ WPM (this is mandatory)
- Experience with manipulating data with Excel is plus
- Great team members. People you'll enjoy being around.
- Small team big impact. Everything you do makes a difference
- Customers worldwide. From well-known brands like Pinterest to the dentist around the corner, we serve businesses around the globe.
- Rest and relaxation. Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Fair compensation. Competitive salary and benefits like, vision, dental, 401K with a company match, and a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA).
We’re always looking for great people to join our team. If you’re passionate about doing your best work, want to make a difference, and have fun doing it, apply today!
BambooHR, LLC - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
We're a group of hard-working and fun-loving people who are passionate about building great web-based software. Members of our team have...