Sure our name is silly, but Big Ass Fans is serious about being the best: the best in fan design and engineering, the best in customer service and the best place to work. That's why we are looking for great talent to help us get there.
That's not to say Big Ass Fans isn't already a force to be reckoned with. Since our beginning in 1999 we have experienced phenomenal growth. Our staff has grown from two eager entrepreneurs to a worldwide team of over 300 employees.
Bring Your Best to the Table
Big Ass Fans is looking for big thinkers. Big Ideas are what helped us become the world-class company we are today. We have a multi-phase interview and testing process to help us find the bright minds who will help lead the company into the future. It doesn't matter if you are fresh from the graduation aisle or a seasoned pro. If you are smart, savvy and driven, Big Ass Fans is looking for you.
At Big Ass Fans the work is fast-paced and challenging, but the rewards are great. Enjoy a rapidly growing company with excellent benefits.
We describe our ideal employee as:
- Smart – highly intelligent in a practical way (not just "book smart").
- Takes initiative – recognizes an opportunity and moves quickly to take advantage of it.
- Committed – willing to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Curious – genuinely, intensely curious about the world and people around them.
- Adaptable – readily adjusting oneself and one’s responses to changes in situation or business climate.
To succeed as a Customer Service Representative, you will need to demonstrate a high level of:
- Procedural Commitment - Follows established processes and procedures consistently; follows established company, industry, business, and/or scientific guidelines to accomplish their assigned work.
- Communications - Possesses a heightened sense of situational and contextual awareness; great listeners and astute in their observations.
- Self-Management - Initiates communication and coordination of their activities. Effectively directs their own activities toward the achievement of objectives, including goal setting, decision making, focusing, planning, scheduling, task tracking, self-evaluation, self-intervention, and self-development.
- Attention to Detail - Pays attention to details; reduces a complex concept or task into something that is manageable and clearly interpreted with the patience and perseverance to pursue a problem until its reason and resolution have been exposed. Takes great care with tasks and has a respect for doing things properly.
Your role will include these critical activities:
Finally, you must also convince us that you have:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls.
- Diagnose both electrical and mechanical run issues.
- Maintain customer service database.
- Recognize and report customer service issue trends and work toward preventative measures.
- Enter all quotes and orders for EOL and installation field work
- Work directly with customers on supplying parts and pricing
- Partner with shipping and production on getting parts expedited
- Track shipments for parts and products to customers and installers
- Assist in establishing documentation for installers and customers related to part replacement.
Big Ass Fans has a commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. In keeping with this commitment, we will continue recruitment, employment, compensation, promotion, terms, conditions and privileges of employment of qualified persons without regard to gender, race, age, sex, religion, ethnicity, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Individuals shall be judged solely on their job-related aptitude, training skills and performance.
- A successful candidate will have at least a high school diploma.
- Experience with Excel, Word and other Microsoft office programs a must.
- Proficient analytical skills are a must
- Strong Mechanical aptitude as well as general understanding of electrical applications would provide a major advantage.
- Experience working in a stressful fast paced environment is a plus.
Big Ass Fans - 2 years ago
Big Ass Fan Company, the name says it all. Delta T Corporation, doing business as Big Ass Fans, makes six-to-24 foot diameter ceiling fans....