Provides courteous, professional and prompt service to customers. Handles all customer service duties including order taking, customer complaints, delivery appointments, pick up requests, and supports on line ordering.
1. Ensures customer food and equipment orders are processed timely and accurately into the system, confirming all orders are complete, and coordinating daily tasks and communicating out of stock items.
2. Processes labels and generates pick lists as needed.
3. Contacts all stores on call list and enters customer orders daily.
4. Continuously keeps updated with product knowledge and current marketing programs in order to effectively assist the customer.
5. Assists customers with add-ons/special deliveries and will calls by ensuring order is received by warehouse personnel in a timely manner.
6. Processes accurate orders, billing and check remittance for Pizza Kits.
7. Daily scanning of Proof of Delivery (POD) invoices.
8. Ensures credit memos are issued in a precise and timely manner.
9. Schedules receiving appointments.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Must display a courteous, professional and friendly demeanor, and have the ability and desire to build strong customer relationships.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong problem-solving skills.
5. Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
6. Proficiency in computer and data entry skills.
7. Must be a team player.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. One year experience in customer service position highly preferred.
This holding company rules over a Caesar, tames Tigers, and takes flight on the ice. Ilitch Holdings controls the business interests of Mike...